Creating a new PokerStars.net account
Welcome to PokerStars.net and IntelliPoker.com.au
|Install PokerStars.net software|
|The PokerStars.net software is
fast and easy to download and install.
Good luck at the tables!
How it works:
In order to be able to play online poker at PokerStars.net, you must first download the free software from Pokerstars.net.
Please use the above link to download the PokerStars.net software and start the installation process.
- Choose your language (e. g. English) and confirm by clicking 'Next'.
- Follow the instructions in the installation program.
You will now see a PokerStars.net software icon on your desktop. Double click on the shortcut to launch the PokerStars.net client. The software will now connect to the PokerStars.net server. Therefore, it is essential that you are connected to the internet when you want to use the client.
Once the program has connected to the server, the PokerStars.net client will open.
Log in or create a new account
In order to play at one of the hundreds of tables running at any one time at PokerStars.net, you need to have an account. To set up a new account, click on 'Account' in the top navigation bar.
- A submenu will open. Click on the option 'Create Account'.
- Another dialogue box opens. Fill in all mandatory fields. It is important that you enter a valid e-mail address
Validate the e-mail address
You will shortly receive an e-mail containing instructions on how to activate your account. If you don't receive the e-mail within 30 minutes of creating a new account, please check if you have entered your e-mail address correctly, or if the e-mail has ended up in your spam folder.
In the confirmation e-mail from PokerStars.net you will find an activation code which you have to enter when you log in to PokerStars.net for the first time.
- Start the PokerStars.net software and click on the 'Log In' button.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Click on 'Account' in the top menu, and then 'Validate Email Address' in the dropdown.
- A dialogue box with your user ID will appear. Enter the validation code contained in the e-mail into the corresponding field. To avoid typing errors, you can copy the code from your e-mail and then paste it in. Finally, close the dialogue box by clicking 'OK'.
To register at IntelliPoker please start the PokerStars.net software and log in. Then select the 'PokerSchool' in the menu and 'Register for IntelliPoker' in the dropdown. Then fill in the required fields in the dialogue box and you're done!
We wish you good luck and have fun at the tables.